Growing existing business is not about hope and serendipity. As the saying goes, “hope is the absence of a plan”. And yet so few agencies spend as much time and effort developing their existing business as they do pursuing new business. Phil Asche and Hayes Roth will review their approach to organic growth which is based on developing a rigorous, bottom up, actionable plan looking at the largest clients that account for 80% of an agency’s revenue. Key takeaways:
- Analyzing the opportunities to generate additional revenue
- Why a rigorous plan to grow existing business is so important
- Increasing your agency’s share of the client’s total spend on marketing communications
- Setting realistic targets with actionable plans to achieve the targets
- Identifying key tasks and resource needs – what, who and when.